Reno Natural Edge Side Table
Bring a rustic style to your seating ensemble with this espresso end table. Crafted from real pinewood in a rich woodgrain finish, this table strikes a round silhouette with a smooth, thick edge. Three powder-coated metal hairpin legs complete the design. This table can hold up to 60lbs. Perfect for displaying everything from candles, books, and plants to trays of appetizers and drinks.
- 【ADD RUSTIC FLAIR TO YOUR HOME】Pairing pinewood tier with hairpin legs, this understated end table lends your living room layout a dash of rustic character. A distressed brown finish outfits the natural square top for a warm and weathered look, while the black-finished frame creates crisp contrast. Give your living room a fresh new look, or update your existing decor with this versatile piece
- 【MULTI-PURPOSE USE】Use it as a small coffee table or end table to keep your knick-knacks and snacks close at hand or putting up potted plants even nightstand. Great for living room, bedroom, office, and everywhere you want
- 【HEAVY-DUTY MATERIALS】The table top is crafted from solid pine wood and hairpin legs are made of sturdy metal with black powder coated finish. Each piece is hand-carved by skilled artisans, so no two are exactly alike as in nature, color, outlined and measurement may vary. Approximate overall dimensions: 17.7”W x 17.7”D x 20.3”H
- 【ADDITONAL FLOOR PROTECTORS】Each side table comes with 3 protectors used to ensure the table stable and also effectively protect your floor surface from damage
- 【EASY TO ASSEMBLE & CARE】This table is of simple structure and the package includes all mounting hardware and detailed instructions, which ensures you install it without breaking a sweat
1. The mid-century meets modern industrial with this End Table. Each of the items in this collection includes a live wood edge and metal legs.
2. Constructed of pinewood, the live edge and natural wood grain add to the wood's character. Finish enhances the beautiful features of each piece of wood.
3. Easy to assemble -just attach the three legs to the tabletop