American Walnut Flush Mount Floor Register Unfinished
It is designed to lay flat with the surface of the wood flooring, provides two way diffusion and is the preferred style for sand and finish hardwood floors where an architecturally smooth look is desired. Each frame is grooved on the outside to accommodate most 3/4” tongue and groove flooring. It is recommended that this floor register be installed during the installation of your hardwood floor, while the use in traffic area is not recommended.
- Design : unfinished
- Material : Wood
- Species : American walnut Wood (Click here to Know more about the species)
- Sizes available : 2x10", 2x12", 2x14", 3x10", 4x10", 4x12", 4x14", 6x10", 6x12", 6x14"
- Installation Type : Floor
- Unfinished wood.
- Applications : Wall registers; Wood registers; Air registers; Heat registers; Register covers; Floor vent register
- To install flush with hardwood flooring, the overall measurement must be cut out.
- 3/4" thick.
- To determine size needed, measure air duct opening rather than old register or grille.
**Colour may vary slightly based on the underlying wood product**